Skilled Worker Visa


Business Immigration

Tier 2 & Skilled Worker Visa

Tier 2 skilled worker is now officially known as the skilled worker visa. Tier 2 still applies for Sportsperson and as Minister of Religion visa.

You can apply for a skilled worker visa if you plan to come to the UK to work. You will require a skill at RQF level 3 or above in an eligible occupation.

Coming to the UK?

Your will require to have a job offer from a UK employer who is on the list of licenced sponsors approve by the Home Office. As a Skilled work, you are eligible to bring your family members to reside with you in the UK if they are your dependants.

Further Blog & Legislation Categories


UK Immigration

Debt Recovery